How the game is played
How the game is played
1. The game is played by uploading your photo(s) and then voting on your photo using our "star based" voting system after photo approval.
2. You may load up to 10 photos per contest but, each photo is voted on as it's own seperate entry.
3. Encourage your Friends and fellow fans to give you 5 star votes.
4. Give your competition 1 star votes. They'll be doing it to you.
5. The winner is the photo chosen from the top ten photos with the highest average scores. NOTE: Our proprietary scoring system guarantees a photo with a single 5 star vote will never be a winner. You can't put a single photo up on the last day and win unless you are the only entrant in that catagory.
6. Overall PHOTO CONTEST winners will have their photo placed on the home page and will share winnings equally with the overall winners of the 5-10 photo contests held yearly in fifteen (15) per cent of site revenue. Per each photo contest pool, the first place winner will receive half of the final pool for that contest. The second place winner will receive thirty percent of that contest pool and the third place winner will receive 20 percent of that contest pool. Combined pool money for all photo contests shall consist of fifteen (15) per cent of site revenue regardless of expenses. All photo contest individual team winners will share equally in five (5) per cent of site revenue regardless of expenses. ALL ODDS BASED CONTESTS, NASCAR, etc. will have a winner and runner up. ODDS based contests will participate equally in fifteen (15) per cent of site revenue regardless of expenses. The winners of the 5-15 odds based contests per year wil share equally in seventy five (75) per cent of the contest's pool and the runner ups will share equally intwenty five (25) percent of the contests pool. REVENUE IS DEFINED AS THE ENTIRE SITE REVENUE OF THE CALENDAR YEAR IN WHICH THE CONTEST IS COMPLETED.
7. Team winners will have their photo placed on the team site.
8. The more the site sells through our affiliate partners, the higher the payout. Note: Payout is based on REVENUE FROM SALES, not profit.
9. A percentage of our "PROFITS", if any will go to support general college scholarship funds based on the amount of participation by that college's fan base. An additional percentage of profits will be donated to the recognized charaties of major professional leagues based on their fan participation.
10. All contest rules in effect at the start of any contest remain in effect for the duration of the contest. It is not our intent to change any existing rules.
11. Payouts are based on revenue from annual sales and will be distributed to winners within 60 days of completion of the calendar year in which the contest was completed.
No purchase is required
Entry is available to any resident of the United States with Internet access and a valid email address who is eighteen years of age or older.
Prize value is based on total sales of affiliate products on an annual basis as explained in, "How The Game Is Played". Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received and the specific contestants ability to obtain positive votes as well as avoid negative votes.
Entry to each contest is made by creating a free account and uploading your fan photo. Your entry will be viewable within the public domain of this site as necessitated by the contest process.
Contests begin and end on the dates specified for each individual contest as stated on the specific contest entry site.
Winners will be announced on the company web site, as well as contacted by email within 14 days of contest completion. Winners agree that name and city of residence, as well as photos, are part of the contest and may be posted on this site as part of the winning entry criteria.
Winners agree to supply all information required by state and federal tax code and accept all responsibility and liability for local state and federal taxes
In the event of a tie vote, the winning entry will be determined by our panel of judges based on photo originality, quality, and team orientation qualities.
Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission,,interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrants or any other persons computer or telephonic equipment related to or resulting from entry or downloading any materials in the contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPTS BE MADE, THE SPPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THE ENTRANT TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants based on these criteria or attempts by the entrant to corrupt the game in any form.
This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical error, or other errors in the offering and administration of this contest or in the announcement of prizes.
Sponsor reserves the right to use all photos including names, as part of the entry requirement. Sponsor will not knowingly release email addresses, residence addresses, or phone numbers to any third party. Sponsor reserves the right to apply marketing diagnostics as legally appropriate to include, but not be limited to "cookies" or similar applications. As required by law, the Sponsor will be required to obtain certain personal information from winners, including but not limited to SSN's, addresses and phone numbers. and agrees to the greatest extent possible that this information will be released only to civil entities having legal jurisdiction in the contest process. All photo's uploaded to this site become the property of FanOwnedTeamSites.com, and may be used by the site as it's personal property.
Last Modified: Apr 12, 2012 19:34:44